Excel file for Computing Property (land) Area, and Drawing the Map

Several years ago, I started to track down all the properties of my mother in the province... All I needed are the coordinates, which usually can be found either in the TCT or in Lot Data from the Bureau of Lands... 

Being on the 'road' I do not have the time nor the equipment to draw the property limits, so I had to make an excel file capable of such... using Mathematics, I was able to make a program... below is an example of an unknown lot, but with coordinates, I was able to draw its shape and compute for the land area...


All I have to do now is look for it within the area... and in this case, it was pretty easy to find it!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Malaysian Automotive Industry Design-an-Automobile Contest (1995)

Modular Biogas Lamp

Pneumatic Anthropomorphic Robot Arm